Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 4th

Happy July 4th!
It is a great day to be fat! I will be heading out today to hopefully some fun street fairs and good fried food! I love July 4th. Fireworks are something I have always loved seeing! I have not missed a firework show on July 4th in years!
When I was a kid you could (oh yeah I said it) you could sit almost under the fireworks and we would all run around trying to collect the biggest pieces of ash that fell from the sky! Anyone else do that?!
I also just saw the cutest older couple get engaged on good morning America! Awwww now I want to get engaged on July 4th! Actually I would settle for the 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th.....or any day! I know desperate here!
Well I guess I should get out of bed and get ready for some festivities!
Still fat, still broke, but always happy!
AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment